Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Ruffled, trailing petunias, I only have one pot of these. I was at a nursery, and these yelled at me, they yelled,"Delores!" She is my dear friend, she says she is my "oldest" friend, because she is in her 70's- all I know is she is a dearie, and my gardening, coffee, crafting, baking, Mary Englebreit stuff, cherries, cottage-style, etc., etc., BUDDY! So, I had to take some of these home and make her a pot, and then I knew she would want to know where mine were, so I had to make ME a pot, too. Sure enough, she asked, "And where are YOURS?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gingerbread snowflakes

Gingerbread snowflakes
Soon at SeasonsOfJoy.Etsy.com

Cookie baking

Cookie baking
Spritz Cookies- fun to make, not too tasty, though!

Lemon-Oat Squares

Lemon-Oat Squares
MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!