Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day- early!
I guess that's bad etiquette, isn't it?
In my case, it's good to be early! It is a beautiful spring day in AZ, and the snowflakes are getting made here, little by little. I am actually working on litle houses, soon to be in my Etsy shop. I have to kind of drop all my house duties to work on my craft, or I never get to it.

I did actually read a fantastic couple of books last week- both by Sandra Byrd. Book one is called Let Them Eat Cake, and book two is Bon Appetite. I just LOVED these books! They are about a young woman named Lexi, and her relationships along her quest to finding her path in life, in her career, home, and her spiritual life. It is so rewarding, like watching a wonderful "chick flick" movie, but you get to create the details of the scenes yourself, in your imagination!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wished you lived down the block and I could borrow the books from you. I'll be looking for something good to read once school is out...Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Gingerbread snowflakes

Gingerbread snowflakes
Soon at SeasonsOfJoy.Etsy.com

Cookie baking

Cookie baking
Spritz Cookies- fun to make, not too tasty, though!

Lemon-Oat Squares

Lemon-Oat Squares
MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!