Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter in Arizona

Hi! Here we go! My blogspot is officially here!
This is the launch of a new part of my life, my new business will be on ETSY.COM very soon, and it is an exciting time! Thanks for visiting, I will be adding features very soon!

Right now, it is winter in Arizona, and my front porch thermometer reads,... 96.6 degrees! Holy cow! Is the sun shining on it?

Yes was the answer to my own question. I took it out of the sun, and went out to the BACK porch with my instant-read meat thermometer- it is 81 degrees in the shade! Still pretty warm for February 4th! But this is winter in ARIZONA! The petunias are blooming beautifully, as are the hibiscus. My hollyhocks are growing huge leaves, getting ready for their skyscraper spikes of flowers to bust out soon!
Welcome to my blog! I promise to make it more exciting, soon!

4 comments:

  1. oh yeah.... another blog i can stalk!!
    can't wait to shop your "etsy" store :) :)

    good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. my mom wants to say "you go girl" she just can't figure out how!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO proud of you! I could never start a blog without my daughter's help. Yes, I'm your Facebook friend with no photo's...Just the little guy with the curl on top of his head. :) The recipe sounds GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, I love hearing about your weather and your hollyhocks - especially since it's still a snow covered terrain here in Minnesota (for a few more months) :) Congrats on getting your blog launched - Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Gingerbread snowflakes

Gingerbread snowflakes
Soon at SeasonsOfJoy.Etsy.com

Cookie baking

Cookie baking
Spritz Cookies- fun to make, not too tasty, though!

Lemon-Oat Squares

Lemon-Oat Squares
MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!