Friday, April 10, 2009


Panorama Eggs--
Here is the view inside one of my eggs. I put in a tiny oval mirror, to look like a little pond. The creatures are plastic, I have no idea where I found them. I had so much fun making these eggs. Our next door neighbor lady when I was a kid, was very creative, and a great baker. She made these. She had this very oversized magazine (from the south) that had lovely photos of eggs, and instructions. I asked for a copy. I wish I knew of Mrs. Billie Martin was still out there somewhere, to show her how long I have hung onto these eggs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's Lauretta from Etsy! You did a wonderful job on these eggs at 15 years old! So...is that the last time you made them?

    ReplyDelete

Gingerbread snowflakes

Gingerbread snowflakes
Soon at SeasonsOfJoy.Etsy.com

Cookie baking

Cookie baking
Spritz Cookies- fun to make, not too tasty, though!

Lemon-Oat Squares

Lemon-Oat Squares
MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!